Our ambitions 2022
Under its ambitions 2022, Crédit Agricole Group aims to further strengthen its solvency, continue conservatively managing its cash holdings and expanding Crédit Agricole S.A.’s net income, achieve balanced and diversified revenue sources, optimise its operational efficiency to further improve its cost/income ratio, generate profits in all business lines, and create value for shareholders in any environment.?
To that end, the Group's new MTP rests on three pillars:
- delivering growth in all our markets by becoming No. 1 in terms of customer acquisition, stepping up customer relations and tailoring our products and services to their individual needs, and expanding our universal banking model by developing partnerships;
- developing revenue synergies;
- and implementing a technological transformation that will help improve our efficiency, and streamlining our organisational structure and operating methods.
The ambitions 2022
The Crédit Agricole group is among the most financially robust systemic banks.?Its medium-term objective is to:
- further strengthen solvency and maintain prudent liquidity management (CET 1*> 16% for the Crédit Agricole Group);
- continue growing the net?income of Crédit Agricole S.A. (>?€5bn in 2022 for Crédit Agricole?S.A.);
- generate diversified?and balanced revenues (average increase of 2.5% for Crédit Agricole S.A.);
- optimise?operational efficiency so as to continue improving its expenses/revenues ratio (< 60% for Crédit Agricole S.A.);
- be profitable?across all its business lines;
- and create?shareholder value, regardless of the environment.
Interview with Jér?me Grivet on our objectives for 2022
In this video, Jér?me Grivet, Deputy General Manager of Crédit Agricole S.A., talks about our three-year financial objectives.
Our ambitions in videos
- Our commercial?ambitions:
- Our financial ambitions: