A group with a long-standing commitment
For over 20 years, Crédit Agricole has demonstrated its involvement through its various commitments, many of which have focused on the development of “climate finance”.
Signatory of the:
????United Nations Global Compact?since 2003;
????Equator Principles?since 2003;
????Principles for Responsible Investment?since 2006;
????Diversity Charter?since 2008;
????Sustainable Purchasing Charter?since 2010;
????Charter for the energy efficiency of commercial buildings since 2013;
????Science Based Targets?since 2016;
????RE 100?since 2016.
Co-founding member of the:
??? Green Bonds Principles since 2014;
????Portfolio Decarbonization Coalition?since 2014;
??? Mainstreaming of Climate Action Within Financial Institutions since 2015;
??? Catalytic Finance Initiative since 2015;
??? French Business Climate Pledge since 2015;
????BBCA association?(low-carbon building) since 2015;
????Finance for Tomorrow since 2017.
Participant in the:
??? Call for carbon pricing at the initiative of the World Bank Group in 2014;
????Montreal Carbon Pledge?since 2015;
????Paris Appeal on Climate Change?since end 2015;
????IIRC?(International Integrated Reporting Council) since 2016;
????Task Force on Climate Disclosure since 2017;
????Climate Action 100 + since 2017.
????Statement on modern slavery?since 2017
- Contribution of the Human Resources Without Borders endowment found since 2018.
CSR performance recognized by stakeholders
For more than 10 years, its stakeholders have recognized Crédit Agricole S.A.’s CSR performance. For example, non-financial rating agencies positioned the Group as a leader:
- rated A?in ESG performance by MSCI (Morgan Stanley Capital International)
- rated A1?by Vigeo Eiris, which hailed the Group’s capacity to integrate ESG factors into its strategy, operations and risk management, as well as solid results that create sustainable value for its clients and stakeholders.
- rated Prime?by ISS-Oekom
- rated C?by CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project)
- for several years represented in the British index FTSE4Good?
- for several years represented in the index NYSE-Euronext: Europe 120, Eurozone 120.